Wednesday, January 23, 2013

New Catalog Countdown!

I'm really getting excited to show everyone the new Close To My Hearty Spring/Summer 2013 Catalog.  Beginning Feb. 1 you can order all the beautiful new papers, fabrics (yes, fabrics!), stamps, & projects your heart desires!  So as of today we are 9 days away!

Just a little hint about items in the new catalog: There's a new paper packet called Buzz & Bumble, as well as some new My Creations Kraft Containers. My box of these items should be arriving tomorrow - so guess what I'll be doing this weekend?!?!! And I'll be sure to post photos of the things I make from the Workshop On The Go kit.

While I wait for my package of goodies I decided to catch up on an project I started this past summer.  The CTMH Cricut Artiste cartridge has some beautiful flowers that are easy to cut and make.  Using the La Belle Vie papers I made some roses and put them on a tan lampshade I found at a thrift shop for $2.  The lampshade has been sitting in my craft area, patiently waiting for a base.  Well, I finally found one at Dollar General for $7.  A few roses, some sparkle embellishments and voila!  I really like Victorian looking things and this lamp fits that!

No comments: