Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy 2013!

Hope everyone had a good holiday and a good start to the new year.  2013.  Wow, can't believe it's here.

While I didn't do very well at all with the craft show (no one there really did), I did get a lot of compliments!  It was uplifting at the same time that it was disappointing.  Oh, well, there's always next year - with a different venue, of course.

I've been busy with both of my kids home and even traveled to Buffalo, NY to see my parents.  I really loved spending time with them.

Of course one of my hopes for the new year is to stamp/scrap/craft more than I did last year.  I enjoy it more than I thought I would, and with my sister-in-law Tricia as my CTMH upline, and my sister Jennifer as my downline, I've got a family of crafters to get excited and inspired with.  Just wish we lived closer (while I'm in Ohio, Tricia is in Arizona, & Jennifer is in Colorado).

There's actually something new to inspire us and you'll be love what we come up with from the new Close To My Heart Spring/Summer catalog which will be available starting Feb. 1st.  It's amazing, with beautiful, bright colors, sparkling papers, fantastic new stamps, and terrific ideas.  So hang in there - just a month to go!

No comments: