Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Gearing Up for the New Year

We're half-way through the first month of 2013 and I feel like I'm just getting myself geared up for the new year.  Yes, I am a great procrastinator!  But I'm trying to take little steps.

What exactly do I mean by 'gearing up' for the new year?  I'm trying to organize my scrapbooking and stamping time and my overall commitment to being an Independent Close To My Heart Consultant.

Close To My Heart has all these wonderful free trainings on-line.  I already have a CTMH Bachelor's Degree, and I'm working on my Master's!  They have a terrific Listening Library full of information that I've been tuning into so that I can really get a jump on the business side of things. This will help me share my enthusiasm for my hobby even more!

While I'm educating myself I haven't really been very creative physically - lots of stuff going on in my head though, which lead me to getting my friends together for a Girls' Night In...

CTMH has a terrific deal going this month, which is National Papercrafting Month:  With any $35 purchase from the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book you can buy the Whooo's Your Valentine kit for just $10 (retail price is $40)!

The kit includes 12 die-cut boxes, 3 cardstock sheets, 1 sheet of silver glitter paper, 12 treat tubes, and an exclusive D-size stamp set created specifically for the kit. You get a sneak peek at two new Spring/Summer 2013 products: the treat tubes and the silver glitter paper!

My friend at work has a 5 year old son who is in Pre-K.  Several of us girls are getting together to make these for him to take for his class.  It's an easy way to have a Girl's Night In and get something necessary done quickly!

Please contact me at shirleyventresca@ymail.com or go to my website shirleyventresca.ctmh.com to place your order!

No comments: