Saturday, August 1, 2015

WORKSHOPS AND PREVIEWS

I'm so excited to tell you that Close To My Heart's new Annual Inspirations is coming out Sept. 1st, as well as a new Holiday Expressions! (The covers of these amazing new Idea  Books are shown in the sidebar to the right.)

I'm even more excited to tell you that you can get a sneak peek and preview this month!

I've scheduled 2 workshops at my home during August:
Thurs., Aug 13 6:30 PM - Simple Scrapbooking and
Tues., Aug 25 6:30 PM - Simple Cards

At both of these workshops we'll be using a new paper pack called ZOE from the new Annual Inspirations Idea Book.  This paper pack is incredible; here's a peek for now:

You'll just love ZOE's color palette and wonderful patterns!

RSVP by Wed., 8/5 for the Simple Scrapbooking workshop; $15 payable via PayPal to shirleyventresca@ymail.com.

RSVP by Fri., 8/14 for the Simple Cards workshop; $15 payable via PayPal to shirleyventresca@ymail.com.

As always contact me if you'd like to have a workshop in your home! It's always a great time with friends!!

Have a MARVelous time crafting everyone!


No comments: