Saturday, August 22, 2015

FACEBOOK PARTY!!!

Hi everyone!

I am holding a FACEBOOK party on Monday, Aug. 31 starting at 7;00 PM. What does this mean?  It means you don't have to leave your house, can attend in your pajamas if you like, and can still get a look at some of the NEW products Close To My Heart has available starting Sept. 1st!!

If you haven't been invited to this spectacular event, friend me on FB and I will send you an invite!

I'll be posting pics, comments, and maybe even some videos of some of the new products.  You'll also have chances to win PRIZES if you visit during the time the Facebook party is live!

(You'll always have the chance to go back and look at posts after the party is over, and of course, you can always place orders at my Close To My Heart page - shirleyventresca.ctmh.com!

You can order items from the CURRENT Idea Book now through Aug. 31st - just join my Facebook Party: Current Idea Book party on my website.

Once you've seen the new items you will be able to order products starting Sept. 1 by joining my Facebook Party: New Idea Book on my website.  Orders will be taken for this party through Fri., Sept. 4 - AND one special guest will be randomly chosen to be the HOSTESS of this party and eligible for DISCOUNTED and FREE new products based on the sales for the party.  IT COULD BE YOU!!!

I look forward to sharing the new items with you, hearing your comments, and helping you in finding those special papers, embellishments, and other items you've been looking for!

Stay posted on FB for news bits about the party... and of course, Have a MARVelous time crafting everyone!

No comments: