Friday, April 17, 2015

Jackson and Picture My Life

One of the new paper sets out from Close To My Heart is JACKSON.  The papers in this set are beautiful shades of greens, blues and browns - Juniper, one of the newer shades, Glacier, Cocoa, and Barn Red.  I thought it would make a fantastic packet for pictures from a little weekend getaway my family took to Great Bear Lodge.

The little AMAZING card I used in the first layout for journaling comes from the Jackson Picture My Life set.  These cards are great when using the Picture My Life (think of Project Life) layout system, but I like to scrapbook the old-fashioned way so I use the cards as embellishments and for journaling.
Here are 2 more layout pages using Jackson, with additional Picture My Life cards.



















These pictures were taken with my iPhone and don't show the colors as vibrant as they truly are!  To take a better look at Jackson please visit shirleyventresca.ctmh.com and look through the Seasonal Expressions Idea Book.  Jackson papers, embellishments, Picture My Life Cards, and other supplies can be ordered at that website, too - or contact me at shirleyventresca@ymail.com to set up a workshop or Gathering. I think you'll like the colors and producs even more when you see them in person!

Have a MARVelous time crafting, everyone!

No comments: