Monday, January 6, 2014

New Year, New Adventures, New Activities!

Happy New Year!

The holidays were a bit quick for me this year having a truly full house, which now includes 7 adults, 4 dogs, and 3 cats!

Starting in February Close To My Heart's Spring/Summer 2014 Idea Book is available!  ALL CTMH Consultants are really thrilled with this catalog. We're all in love with the New Reflections paper packs and Workshops On The Go.  Contact me for a sneak peek and to schedule crafting time.

I'm not sure if you've heard the news yet, but Archivers is closing for good.  All of it's stores will be closing in February and stock will not be available after.  I for one am going to miss Archivers - I loved the different papers I could get and the different ideas I would get just from walking around the store.

If you know anyone that shopped at Archivers and is at a loss for what to do - please tell them about Close To My Heart!  Scrapbooking and papercrafting doesn't have to be a thing of the past for Archivers customers - CTMH is incredible!  You can see the current Idea Book at ShirleyVentresca.CMTH.com.

Have a MARVelous time crafting, everyone!

No comments: