Thursday, February 21, 2013

Scrapbook Pages with Buzz & Bumble

These are my pages made from the Buzz & Bumble Workshop on the Go!  Prep was really easy and I loved the colors.  I especially love the little bee:
I used Cocoa ink on the Colonial White paper to stamp the flowers and the seed design; I couldn't believe how perfect the stamping came out!  The images were so fine that if I hadn't stamped them myself I would've thought they were put on there by an actual print shop. I colored these with my CTMH Exclusive Inks Markers.
I distressed the picture mats with Cocoa ink and then used 3-D foam mounting squares to make the pictures stand out a little from the layout page.  The little flower embellishment is just as cute as the bee!
 This is really a simple layout, terrific for beginners, and I think the results are phenomenal.  If you'd like to try your hand at this, contact me to attend a Buzz & Bumble Workshop!
shirleyventresca@ymail.com

No comments: